Establishment day: October 1, 2019
Representative: Koichi Ando.
We comply with laws and regulations related to personal information, recognize the importance of its protection, implement and promote appropriate management of personal information.
- 1. Definition of personal information
- "Personal information" means any information relating to our customers such as address, name, telephone number, and e-mail address, that is, information that can be used to identify an individual customer or identifiable personal nature.
- 2. Purpose of using personal information
The personal information will be generally used by Daiwa for the following purposes. Personal Information may be used as statistical data in a format that the identity of the individual cannot be determined.
- 1. To supply satisfactory products/services to our customers
- 2. To improve our services for our customers
- 3. Prohibition of disclosure・offer personal information to any third party
We manage appropriately the personal information obtained by our customers and won't disclose them to any third parties except for the following cases.
- 1. When we obtain customer consent
- 2. When we require to disclose to our suppliers for satisfactory services
- 3. When we require to disclose in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- 4. Security measures of personal information
- We ensure the security measures to meet the accuracy and maintain the security of personal information.
- 5. About the access analysis tool used in our Website
- Access analysis tool, "Google Analytics ", is being used in our site.
This tool provides "Cookie" to correct traffic data.
Traffic data is corrected as the anonymous data, and cannot identify the individual person. You can reject to corrected information by blocking Cookie.
- We reserve the right to amend our policies from time to time consistent with applicable data protection laws and regulations. Any changes will be posted on our Web page.
- 7. Inquiry
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Daiwa Co., Ltd.
850-1 Osa, Taui, Fuwa, Gifu 503-2122, Japan
For email inquires, please click here
- 8. Disclaimer
Regarding to check the Website and correct the information, you can use our website upon your own responsibility considering
-whether the information corresponds to users' demands
-whether you require necessary legal rights when save, copy or other ways to obtain the information
-whether you have an obligation to follow laws and regulations such as copyright, non-disclosure agreements, defamations, or maintaining the dignity or obeying laws and regulations related to export and other related matters.
Daiwa assumes no responsibility or liability for any problems, loss or damage arising when you use our website.
We also assume no responsibility or liability for any information and services you obtain when you move to other sites from our Website.